Membership fees and donations are the Sea Island Heritage Society’s main fundraising activities.
The Sea Island Heritage Society is a volunteer service organization supporting the heritage preservation of Sea Island in Richmond, British Columbia.
Become a Member
As a member,
- Participate in monthly e-Coffee Chats.
- Receive quarterly e-Newsletters.
- Attend the Society's online and in-person meetings and social events.
- Volunteer in ways that fit your availability and interests.
- Use your voting rights at the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Your membership helps us expand the Society's archival Collection through the work we do to research, collect, document and preserve Sea Island images, text, artifacts and memorabalia; and meet our goals of being a network hub, a gathering 'space' and a collective voice for Sea Island heritage.
The Society welcomes new and returning members.
- 2023 annual individual membership is $15.
- Lifetime membership is $100.
Fees can be paid in one of two ways:
- Mail a cheque for your membership or donation to:
Sea Island Heritage Society
Box 88051, Lansdowne Mall
Richmond, BC V6X 3T6.
- Join, renew your membership, or donate to the Society via e-Transfer
Upon receiving your membership fee (cheque, cash or e-Transfer), the Society will send you the Coffee Chat schedule and the Zoom link to participate in our online events.
At the discretion of the Directors, non-members can be invited to join one or two Coffee Chats to explore their interest in becoming a member.
Thank you for supporting the work of the Sea Island Heritage Society!
Tell Us About It
If you have something you would like to provide to the society, please let us know.
We would love to hear from you.